Annual Meeting Policies and Disclaimers
Registrations will not be processed unless accompanied by payment in full. Registration forms that are incomplete or do not include full payment will be returned. If you are paying by check or international money order, please note that all payments must be made in U.S. funds drawn on a U.S. bank. Credit cards accepted include Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
After registering for the 2020 AADSM Annual Meeting, a confirmation email will be sent from the AADSM. It is recommended that you bring your confirmation email with you to the meeting. This will allow you to pick up your registration materials by using ExpressPass®. If there are any questions or discrepancies with your registration, the confirmation email will provide the information necessary to quickly resolve the issue.
Notification of cancellation must be submitted in writing to the AADSM national office at firstname.lastname@example.org
. A $50.00 administrative fee will be withheld on the cancellation postmarked on or before May 8, 2020. Refunds are not possible after this date. If you are registered for the meeting and do not attend, you will not be provided a refund.
Refunds will not be applied to the original payment source (i.e., credit card). Any refunds processed by the AADSM will be paid by check to individuals in the US (or e-payment to individuals who chose to set up an account in Bill.com) and by wire transfer to individuals outside of the US.
Photography/ Recording Policy
Photography and/or recording of any kind (other than by the AADSM or registered press approved by the AADSM) of sessions, speakers, and the exhibit hall is strictly prohibited. No cameras will be allowed on the exhibit floor or in the meeting rooms at any time. Violation of this rule could result in the confiscation of the film or recording device and removal of an individual from the meeting.
- Member: To register as a member, the registrant must currently be an individual member of the AADSM. If the AADSM is unable to confirm that the individual is a member, the AADSM will register the individual as a nonmember at the prevailing nonmember fees.
- Student Member: To register as a student member, the registrant must currently be a student member of the AADSM. If the AADSM is unable to confirm that the individual is a student member, the AADSM will register the individual as a nonmember at the prevailing nonmember fees.
- Dental Staff of AADSM Member: To register as the dental staff of an AADSM member, the registrant must currently be employed by an individual member of the AADSM. If the AADSM is unable to confirm that the employer dentist is a member, the AADSM will register the individuals as a nonmember at the prevailing fees.
- Active-Duty Military Member: To register as an active member of the military, the registrant must currently be an active-duty military member of the AADSM. If the AADSM is unable to confirm that the individual is an active-duty military member, the AADSM will register the individual as a nonmember at the prevailing nonmember fees.
- Nonmember: If you are not an individual member of the AADSM and would like to become a member and save on your registration, please complete the membership application at www.aadsm.org/membership.php. For more information regarding AADSM membership, contact the AADSM at (630) 686-9875.
The AADSM, its contractors and attending news media may be photographing or videotaping, scientific sessions and events at the annual meeting. By attending the 2020 AADSM Annual Meeting, attendees acknowledge these activities and agree to allow their image to be used by the AADSM in association publications, on the meeting website and in marketing and promotional materials. Attendees at the 2020 AADSM Annual Meeting waive all claims against the AADSM for any liability resulting from these uses.
To register at the discounted member rate, the registrant must currently be an individual member of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM). If the AADSM is unable to confirm that the individual is a member, the AADSM will register the individual as a nonmember for all sessions at the prevailing nonmember fees. Nonmembers who wish to become a member and take advantage of membership benefits must submit the membership application at the time of submission of the annual meeting registration form. The membership application is available at www.aadsm.org/membership.php
While the AADSM appreciates the support of the exhibiting companies, it does not endorse or recommend any products, services, or educational offerings provided by exhibitors or through industry supported events held at the AADSM Annual Meeting.
The exhibit hall is simply available as a convenience for attendees who may want to learn more or compare various products, services or educational offerings. The AADSM does not review, investigate, or otherwise approve, the quality, type, message, nature, or value of any product or service marketed by exhibitors. We encourage you to conduct your own independent research.